Alas! After a certain age every man is responsible for the face he has. -Albert Camus
A man’s as old as he’s feeling, a woman as old as she looks. -Mortimer Collins
By the time a man gets well into his seventies his continued existence is a mere miracle. – ‘Virginibus Puerisque’
Old age is the most unexpected of all the things that happen to a man. -Leon Trotsky
No woman should ever be quite accurate about her age. It looks so calculating. – Oscar Wilde
The key to everlasting youth is just merely arrested development.
When the inclination to exercise strikes, just lay on the bed until the feeling subsides.
- Messages For Birthday- Happy Birthday Messages
- Happy Birthday To You Messages – Messages on Birthday
- Birthday Cake Pictures-Pictures Of Birthday Cakes
- Picture on Birthday cake-Birthday Cake Picture
- Birthday Messages Greetings -Birthday Cake Wishes
The April of our youth is a special time to appreciate.
The highly creative are easily fooled, because anything is possible to them.
Time that may have been utilized better is always time is wasted.
Page 2 Page 3 Page 4 Page 5 Page 6 Page 7 Page 8 Page 9 Page 10