Birthday Card Messages
Hey there! If you’re looking for both sincere and funny birthday card messages, you’ve come to the right place.
Here you’ll find a variety of messages that you can use on Facebook posts, text messages, tweets, and even kick it old-school hand write it into an actual paper card. (And if you’re going old-school classic, many kudos to you.) The wording below is perfect for good friends, coworkers, family members and virtual friends, too. Feel free to leave a comment if you have some wording you’d like to share.
• Wishing you a very happy birthday today and happy days all year long.
• Can you believe another year has gone by? Time flies when you’re getting old. Happy birthday!
• It’s that time of year when we get to remember that you were born on this day and how wonderful it’s been every day since. Here’s wishing you joy and happiness on your birthday!
* To quote a very popular song, “Happy birthday to you!”
• Did you know that cake is practically calorie free on your birthday? Well you might not know that, because it’s not exactly true. But I hope you party today as if it were. Here’s wishing you a Happy (and guilt free) birthday!
• Guess what? Today marks the anniversary of your birth, and you even get this nifty card. Isn’t life grand? Happy birthday!
• I propose a toast: To a wonderful friend on a very special day. Best wishes on your birthday.
• Wishing you feelings of joy on the anniversary of the day you were born or in other words: Happy Birthday!
• It’s handy that it’s your birthday, because you’re overdue for a spanking. Happy birthday!
• Although it’s been said many years in many ways, happy birthday.
• I don’t want you to have a happy birthday. I want you to have the greatest, happiest birthday, there ever was! You deserve it.
- Birthday Wishes Sms Quotes
- Happy Birthday Wishes Quote Greetings Messages 2017
- Happy Birthday Wishes For Facebook Status
- Birthday Status Greetings , Quotes , Wishes , Messages 2017
- Happy Birthday Cake Quotes, Wishes
• If birthdays were a Facebook message, I’d hit the like button a million times for yours. Happy birthday!
• I wish I were there to wish you happy birthday in person, but please know that happy birthday wishes are being sent to you from friends far and wide.
• Merry Birthday! If British people can say happy Christmas, then I can say Merry Birthday.
Belated birthday messages
• Don’t think of my well wishes as being a little late. Think of it as your birthday joy being so great it went into overtime. Happy belated birthday!
• So sorry my wishes of joy has been delayed, but I did want to let you know that I hope you had a wonderful birthday, and I wish you happiness all year long. Happy belated birthday!
• How could I have missed your birthday? I claim that I was struck dumb by the overwhelming fabulousness of your being. Happy birthday!
• I hope you had a great birthday. Sorry I missed it, but let me be the 1st to wish you happy birthday for next year. And happy today too!
I’ll add more b’day card wording all the time so stay tuned. If you need a place to get some printable cards there’s Greetings Island, which looks cool. If there you’ve got a special request of birthday sayings that you would like me to add or know of other cool b’day sites, feel free to drop a note in the comments.