Birthday Messages Greetings
One of the signs of passing youth is the birthed of a sense of fellowship with other human beings as we take our place among them. Virginia Woolf
Life is a gamble, at terrible odds – if it was a bet you wouldn’t take it. – Tom Stoppard
Read ‘ The New Yorker ‘, trust in God; And take short views. – ‘ Collected Poems ‘
- Birthday Cake Name Images-Name on Birthday Cake
- Happy Birthday Messages-Top Birthday Messages Greetings
- Happy Birthday Messages- Birthday Cake Messages
- Pictures Of Cakes-Happy Birthday Cake images
- Birthday Cake Pictures With Name
Take few risks, and you will make few mistakes but you will also do very few things. Jan Vasco
To Live joyfully is the best vengeance. Hernan Lawrence
Happiness only comes in the serve -yourself plan. Faye Tripp
You need to stop having birthdays, they keep making you older.
Life’s lessons are the finest teaches, but her costs are exorbitant.
Never hesitate to move forward. Ultimately, circumstances will improve.
No young man believes he shall ever die. -William Hazlit