Happy Birthday Card
Using funny birthday card sayings or quotes is a great way to add a smile to the receiver of your card. They’re also perfect for posting on Facebook and other places. Here are some funny birthday quotes and ways you can customize the saying to make it more relevant. The quotation will of course, be in quotation marks and my wording suggestions will be in italics.
• “The really frightening thing about middle age is the knowledge that you’ll grow out of it.” ~ Doris Day Welcome to the horrorshow. Happy birthday!
• “When I was born I was so surprised I didn’t talk for a year and a half.” ~Gracie Allen Apparently, you’re not so surprised to be getting old. LOL Happy birthday!
• “Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle.” ~ Bob Hope Too bad, Bob didn’t say anything about how old you are when it starts to show on your ass. We must be getting pretty old. Happy birthday!
• “I’m at an age when my back goes out more than I do.” ~Phyllis Diller Aren’t you glad you’re actually going out for your birthday? Yes you’re getting old, but not that old yet. Happy birthday!
• “Youth is a disease from which we all recover.” ~ Dorothy Fulheim Congratulations! You’ve been cured of youth.
• “Age is something that doesn’t matter, unless you are a cheese.” ~Billie Burke And you thought turning (insert age such as 40) didn’t have a good side. At least you’re not cheese. Have a Gouda birthday!
- Birthday Card Messages-Happy Birthday Sms
- Birthday Wishes Sms Quotes
- Happy Birthday Wishes Quote Greetings Messages 2017
- Happy Birthday Wishes For Facebook Status
- Birthday Status Greetings , Quotes , Wishes , Messages 2017
• “Age attacks when we least expect it.” ~ Carrie Latet I think were best off fortifying our defenses with alcohol and cake.
• “You know you’re getting old when all the names in your black book have M. D. after them.” ~Harrison Ford Holy smokes! You know you’re getting old when Han Solo is talking about getting old. May the force be with you.
• “Never ask old people how they are if you have anything to do that day.” ~ Joe Restivo So instead of asking you how you are, I’m just go ahead and say happy birthday.